What does information technology experience like for a woman to accept a human being inside of her?  That is a loaded question because my first response would exist to say that information technology feels wonderful.  But I know the readers want more details, then hither it goes.

Get-go, I experience pressure as the penis begins to push within of my vagina archway.  And then there is a feeling of momentary pain mixed with intense pleasure as the penis begins stretching open the vagina lips for the commencement time.  If he goes ho-hum enough, the intense pleasure of this unique feeling generally will make me moan in pure delight.  Then, once his penis goes deeper  that feeling  is followed past warmth as the penis goes in deeper and deeper.  Once more, the slower he is the better information technology feels. During these moments of first entry, I usually have an overall feeling of fullness, warmth, and an intense feeling of closeness with the man.  Whether he's a young man or a stranger I simply met for a one-night-stand, the same feeling is at that place.  And if he is looking into my eyes while making first entry then what I simply described doubles.

Then, afterward he'south inside of me all the fashion, I love the feeling of him pushing in equally difficult as he can and holding information technology there for a few moments.  At that moment he totally owns me and I am his to practise as he pleases. Once he begins thrusting there is again a flake of hurting, especially if he'south thicker than normal.  But it'south a sort of pain that is mixed with pleasure.  I can only compare it to putting salt onto something salty, as the combined tastes make for a very unique gustatory modality as the salt draws the flavor out of the sugar.

Usually past this tenth thrust I'one thousand used to him and it's then that I can really enjoy myself.  Not even a sex toy can compare to a human being'south moving penis inside of me. My vagina has a total awareness and the warmth of his penis feels and then wonderful the deeper information technology goes.  At this point, the most awful feeling for me is if the man suddenly pulls out for some reason and doesn't reenter me quickly. It's very disheartening to have to go from ecstasy to a feeling of blandness in just moments.

Simply baring a man pulling out of me, what I most honey nigh deep thrusting is the sensation as my pleasure begins growing and growing towards an orgasm.  My vagina is being stretched by the penis and if he hits my clitoris just right the pleasure is even more intense and will bring me quicker to an orgasm.

And finally, if he is able to bring me to an orgasm the explosion of pleasure is fabricated meliorate past the feeling of his penis going deep and hard.  And if he looks me in the eyes while I orgasm my closeness to him goes upward ten fold.

And the wonderful feelings don't go away after my orgasm every bit I eagerly await for the man to have his ain and come up within of me.  I'grand one of these women that absolutely enjoy the feeling of a man ejaculating inside of me.  Feeling his penis get fifty-fifty harder, the warms of his semen every bit information technology pulsates out of his trunk and into mine, and watching his face during those few moments when he is in an almost different reality.  I dear to lookout man a man orgasm as the intensity and power of his orgasm, especially when I'm the object of his desire at that moment, will overwhelm me and often will bring me to another orgasm every bit well.

And if he is a tried, truthful, and experienced lover he knows that he needs to hold me, cuddle, me, smile at me in the backwash of our intimacy.  Even if he's a stranger, during those moments of later play when we are both spent but still coupled together equally one flesh, for those few moments he is mine and I am his.  There is nothing else that matters at the moment.  And I usually desperately don't desire him to leave me for a very long time so I don't lose the feeling.  So, if he spends the night with me property and placing his manus over my breadbasket where his seed is churning around underneath his hand, I can get to sleep totally satisfied equally I fall asleep in the arms of this human who has taken me on a journey and is now resting with me until forenoon.

____________________________________________________-

Photo Credit:  https://abcnews.become.com/Nightline/video/female-orgasm-womens-heads-15958741